M-Series Servo Motors (200V and 400V)
ORMEC’s M-series AC brushless servo motors provide high torque-to-inertia ratios and excellent continuous torque and peak torque performance in a compact design. These industrial quality servo motors incorporate high performance neodymium permanent magnets and a highly efficient stator winding design which results in excellent power density while maintaining low cogging characteristics.
3-D Solidworks drawings are available, please send your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuous Stall Torques from 1.4 to 845 in-lb (0.16 to 95 N-m)
- High Peak Torques from 4.4 to 2413 in-lb (0.5 to 273 N-m)
- Output Power from 50 to 15,000 Watts (0.07 to 20 HP)
- High Maximum Speeds from 2,000 to 5,000 RPM
- Incremental Encoder resolutions up to 24,000 counts per revolution
- Class F Insulation over Class B temperature rise provides additional thermal headroom
- Minimum Torque Ripple & Cogging for smooth low-speed performance
- Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) standard IP-65 (except shaft opening)
- UL approved and CE marked
- Optional Fail-Safe holding brakes
The M-series servo motors eliminate brush wear maintenance problems and feature extremely durable construction.They include heavy duty bearings. Rugged MS connectors provide reliable interconnections to motors and optical encoders.
The performance of these servo motors is a direct function of the factory-matched servo motor / servo drive combination.
ORMEC's ServoWire drives provide software controlled all-digital performance for consistent operation that eliminates analog potentiometer adjustments. High bandwidth operation and a quality high resolution encoder provide the response and accuracy for demanding applications. Peak torques, up to three times the rated torque, are available for a few seconds, allowing the motor/drive to handle high inertial loads and heavy duty cycle requirements. Each drive's motor parameters are software configurable for high performance and RMS current limiting.