KMD-Series Electromechanical Actuators
ORMEC’s KMD Series Electromechanical Actuators provide a powerful and efficient alternative to hydraulic or roller screw actuator applications
Excellent Maximum Force and Dynamic Load ratings are superior to other similarly sized and configured electro-mechanical actuators.
Extremely durable construction including world class ball screw technology and heavy-duty ball bearing assembly providing quieter and higher performance efficiencies.
Increased life expectance and side load capacity exceeding that found in correspondingly sized actuators.
- Maximum Force range 18,000 to 30,000 lbf (80 to 133kN)
- Dynamic Load Rating range from 40,000 to 69,400 lbf (178 to 309 kN
- Side Load Capacity of 1,000 lbf (4.45 kN)
- High Maximum Linear Speeds up to 23.6 in/Sec
- 3-Belt Ratios
- Optional Male or Female Output Connection
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Standard Oil Lubricated Ball Screw with Oil Level sight gage.
- Multiple Rod Mounting arrangement
- Equal Extend/Retract Performance
- Internal end of travel cushions.Optional Normally Closed Overtravel and Home Switches
- Configure with ORMEC Standard Motors or 3rd Party Motors
- Five Year Warranty!
- The performance parameters of the KMD Electromichanical actuators are a direct function Servo/Servo Amplifier Combination.
- The performance specifications provided are based upon the combination of the KMD-Series Electromechanical Actuators with ORMEC motors.
- Consult with your ORMEC Sales/Application Group to determine requirements and Performance Specifications with motors not listed.